How to attach to a clinic
Every year in Kazakhstan, from September 15 to November 15, a campaign is held to freely choose a polyclinic within the territory of residence in accordance with the rules for attaching individuals to health organizations providing primary health care, approved by order of the Minister of health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 13, 2020 No. KR DSM-194/2020.
The attachment campaign is carried out only among medical organizations registered in the Database of health care entities and applying for the provision of medical services under gobmp and OSMS. You can view the list here.
In order for the doctor to monitor the health of the attached patients, it is recommended to choose a polyclinic in close proximity to the place of residence.
If you have an EDS, you can attach to the clinic on the e-government portal www.e.gov.kz. To do this, in the "health care" section, select the service "Attachment to a medical organization that provides primary health care". As soon as all the fields are filled in, information about the patient will automatically be sent to the clinic. If all the manipulations were done correctly, the applicant will receive a notification about the attachment, confirmed by the electronic digital signature of the medical institution.
Alternatively, this service is provided in the PHC organization (the presence of an EDS is not required):
- disabled people;
- guardians assigned by law to a disabled person from childhood;
- guardians or Trustees;
- foster carers;
- convicted persons serving sentences in colonies;
- students studying in madrasas;
- military conscripts;
- children born in foreign countries;
- people who make an attachment by proxy.
When applying to the polyclinic, these population groups must provide the following documents:
- for pensioners-pension certificate;
- for disabled persons-a pension certificate or an extract from the certificate of medical and social examination;
- guardians appointed by law to a disabled person from childhood (individuals of this category may also be adults), as well as guardians or Trustees, foster carers and other persons replacing them, who carry out care, education, upbringing, protection of the rights and interests of the child in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan (legal representatives) – a court decision or other document confirming guardianship, guardianship, etc.;
- convicts serving sentences in colonies, military personnel-the Protocol of the Commission for consideration of issues of registration of attachment (detachment) of the population to PHC in the IP "RPN", created by the order of the first head of State institutions "health management" of the regions;
- the students (children under 18) and students in madrasah (children under 18) – an official request to the rector of higher education in primary care and Protocol Committee between the school and primary health care;
- children born outside the Republic of Kazakhstan – a document confirming their birth in a foreign country;
- people who make an attachment by proxy – power of attorney.
The service is provided from the moment of submission of documents within one working day. In this case, the request for attachment is accepted two hours before the end of work, that is, until 18.00 PM on working days and until 12.00 PM on Saturday.
You can refuse to attach it in the following cases:
- if the documents submitted by the patient for receiving the service were found to be unreliable;
- if it was established that the applicant lives (permanently or temporarily) outside the village, settlement, city, etc., where the health care facility providing PHC is located. Exceptions are persons who live in border areas and have the right to choose a polyclinic in another administrative-territorial unit;
- if the number of attached population per General practitioner exceeds 1,700 people, the district therapist-2,200 people, the district pediatrician-500 children from 0 to 6 years, 900 children from 0 to 14 years;
- if there is no document confirming legal representation, in case of attachment of children and the above-mentioned persons.
Recall that the attachment campaign is not the only opportunity to change the clinic. This can be done once a year by right of free choice, as well as if a person has changed his place of permanent or temporary residence, work or study, left the city for more than one month, or if the clinic where he belonged was reorganized or liquidated, etc.