What you can get for free – guaranteed free medical care
The guaranteed volume of free medical care includes:
- ambulance, including medical aviation;
- primary health care, including diagnostics, treatment, preventive examinations, sanitary-anti-epidemic and sanitary-preventive measures in the foci of infectious diseases;
- specialized medical care on an outpatient basis, including prevention and diagnosis of HIV infection and tuberculosis, emergency services, diagnosis and treatment of socially significant and chronic diseases;
- specialized medical care in hospital-substituting conditions, including treatment for socially significant and chronic diseases; home hospital services;
- specialized medical care in inpatient conditions, including the treatment of infectious, parasitic diseases that pose a danger to others and suspicion of them;
- provision of drugs, including medical devices, immunobiological drugs in the provision of emergency and specialized care in primary care in accordance with the list of diseases against which preventive vaccinations and specialized medical care are carried out on an outpatient basis.