What you can get for free-OSMS
People who have the status of insurance in the OSMS system receive expanded access to medical care in the package of mandatory social health insurance.
According to the decree of the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated June 20, 2019 No. 421, the OSMS package includes the following medical services:
specialized medical care on an outpatient basis, including:
- preventive medical examinations;
- reception and consultations of doctors of a narrow profile in the direction of the district doctor;
- dynamic monitoring by specialized specialists of persons with chronic diseases;
- provision of emergency and planned dental care to certain categories of the population according to the list approved by the authorized body;
- diagnostic services, including laboratory diagnostics (ultrasound, x-ray, CT, MRI);
- specialized, including high-tech, inpatient medical care (in planned and emergency form, including carrying out medical and diagnostic measures in the reception Department of a 24-hour hospital);
- medical rehabilitation;
- provision of medicines in the provision of specialized medical care in inpatient and inpatient-substituting conditions. On an outpatient basis in accordance with the list of medical devices approved by the authorized body for certain categories of citizens with certain diseases.
For more detailed information on the medical services provided under the OSMS package, please refer to link