About the fund
Purchase of medical services
The formation of a database of healthcare entities applying for the provision of medical services within the guaranteed volume of medical care and in the compulsory health insurance system is carried out regularly on the basis of applications submitted by medical organizations on the procurement web portal - fms.ecc.kz.
The following documents are attached to the application:
1) for a legal entity – information about the state registration (re–registration) of a legal entity, for an individual - a copy of the certificate (certificate) of registration as an individual entrepreneur and a copy of the identity document;
2) Through integration with SDB «E-Licensing», the documents are attached:
3) a copy of the permit document in the field of sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population for the production base of the healthcare subject;
4) a copy of the power of attorney when signing and (or) submitting an application by a trusted person of the head;
5) consent to enter data and update them in the IS «Resource Management System», IS «Medical Equipment Management System» (all health care entities), in the portal «Register of the attached population» (health care entities applying for primary health care)
You can familiarize yourself with the instructions for creating a database of healthcare subjects on the main page of the website of the procurement web portal in the «Help» section, hereinafter – «Purchase of medical services», «Instructions for working with the database of healthcare subjects».
Technical support of portal users 24/7 (seven days a week): 8 (7172) 73-55-20, email@example.com