MSHI Coverage of the population (number of people)
16 546 314
Receipts of contributions and deductions (MSHI payments, in tenge)
125 523 734 354
Requests received
13 919

How are refunds of wrongly or overpaid deductions and contributions made?

If a person has paid contributions to another IIN, indicated the wrong date or mistakenly indicated incorrect data, is it possible to return the money or redistribute it to other periods? Payments to the OSMS cannot be redistributed to other periods, but they can be returned To do this, you need to write an application to the NAO "State Corporation "Government for Citizens" and attach documents confirming the payment The addresses of the State Corporation can be found on their website

Consideration of the application will take no more than 15 working days. The state corporation may refuse to refund the money for the following reasons: The bank details are incorrectly indicated in the application The application is not written in the form of Appendix 1 to the order of the Ministry of Health of June 30, 2017 No. 478 The application contains an incorrect reason for the refund An incomplete set of documents is attached to the application If there are no grounds for a refund If there is no confirmation from the information systems of government agencies (the refund is issued for a suspended or canceled IP, and data comes from the IP that the IP is valid) The refund is issued by a foreign citizen (or a family member of a foreigner) temporarily staying in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan Upon positive consideration, the money will be refunded in the same way as it was paid. For example, if the payment was through a mobile offer, the money will be refunded to the card.

The application can be submitted through the website